What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to another week of What I Wore Wednesday-Garage sale edition. Where I link up my "cheaper than a cup of coffee" outfits with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy and Morgan at Meet Virginia.
Do I look like Robin Hood in this outfit? Cuz I'm not going to lie, I sort of felt like I was going to go out stealing from the rich and giving to the poor when I wore it. I'm not totally sold on the whole skinny jean thing yet, in fact I returned this pair yesterday (they had a hole that I didn't put there in them).
Green sweater-$1
White layering shirt-Aeropostale: $1
Jeans-Nordstrom Rack: returned
Boots-Target: $24

I thought I would give the jeans another try the next day and paired them with a tank and a sweater. (sorry for the dark shot, it's getting dreary here)

Tank-Banana Republic: $1

Sweater-Hollister: $1

Jeans and boats: see above

On Monday I threw on this Star Wars shirt (I totally tried to take a close up of the shirt, but it really just looked like a boob shot, so it didn't make the cut) and some jeans.
Star Wars shirt-Junk Food: $1
black layering shirt: 25cents
Jeans-Vigoss: $1
Total: $2.25

On Tuesday I wore:
Grey layering shirt-Abercrombie and Fitch: $1
Sweater: $1
Jeans-Vigoss: $1
Total $3


And today:
Jacket-Self Esteem: $1
Tank-Banana Republic: $1
Jeans-Joes: $10
Total: $12


If you notice, I did buy some "trendier" fall pieces for my wardrobe. I failed at finding skinny jeans this summer at garage sales and I wanted some brown boots I could pair with leggings and jeans. So while most of the items in my wardrobe come from garage sales, there are some pieces that when I can't find them during the summer, I will go out and buy them.

5 comments

  1. wow, the yard sales here only have old christmas sweaters! I haven't seen anything cute here. I can't get with the skinny jeans thing either it is soooo not for me. Have a great wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I love reading your posts, and sincerely envy you. I can't ever find anything cute. I'm a clearance rack queen, but I've never found much at yard sales. Thank you for being such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yard sales, we had some great ones around here this summer, looks like you did too! I think that first outfit is great. You look great in all of them though!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for stopping by!! The headband IS as super easy as it looks! I am your newest follower and can't wait to see more! :)

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can return jeans to Nordstrom Rack even when you take the tags off!? I had no idea! I bought a pair and turned out I didn't like them...btw, I love your frugal finds!


    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top