A new look from Blessed Design Studio






I know I'm not the first blogger to say it, but the part of blogging that is the most fun is getting to know other bloggers.

I stumbled upon Cindy's blog Cinsarah several months ago and over the past few months I have gotten to know her through her blog and through e-mail.

Cindy is a mom and a graphic designer with amazing taste.
I've been drooling over her designs for months now.

Look at this gallery wall she did in her daughter Sarah's room

\

Check out her coat closet redo 


She's got a whole slew of blogging tips here



She also has an amazing blog and web design business called Blessed Design Studio


I read a LOT of blogs and was drawn to the designs and work that Cindy has done for several other bloggers.  I tried to sit down and follow some of her blogging tutorials, but alas, it's just not in me.  So I contacted Cindy.

 Over the past year I felt like I had outgrown my current blog design.
It just wasn't fitting my personality or the personality of the blog.
So I started looking around at blog design and kept coming back to Blessed Design Studio.

Cindy was amazing to work with.  She was always keeping me up to date on what she was working on, and when I could expect things to be done.  She sent me a few ideas and quickly worked with me to tweak colors or text.  She was so easy to work with and was very attentive to my needs.

If you are looking for any design work, I would highly recommend Cindy at Blessed Design Studio.
And if you are looking for a great blog to add to your blog role, go check out Cinsarah.

So what do you think about the new look?
Do you love it as much as I do?

3 comments

  1. Love the colors. It's such a simple and clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are so uplifting & cheery! it's great to see people dedicated to making their spaces beautiful! i feel like it helps you live better too.

    :]
    jen
    www.livetreschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top