Grace typography art




I love typography art.
Like love it love it.

I saw this quote on pinterest and had to make my own sign as a gentle reminder about what grace is.



I painted a board that I picked up at a garage sale white.  Then I cut vinyl letters on my Silhouette machine.
I painted over the letters in black before peeling them off, then I did some sanding to distress it a bit.


I got a little carried away with the sander and did the whole thing.
Is there such a thing as too distressed?


What do you think?
Too distressed or just right?



7 comments

  1. Love it just the way it is, perfect my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Grace is amazing!

    Here's my FFA contribution:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/full-plate-thursday-fudgy-chocolate.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never say Never!! it looks so wonderful I just adore it:)) Nicely done! Deidre~ http://simplysimplisticated4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that saying!!! So true! I also love how you distressed it! Thanks for sharing this as well at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sign... like love it love it :) Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top