Making flowers inspired by Pinterest




One of my favorite blogs to read is My Life and Kids.
A few weeks ago she finally made some of these ric rac roses that I had pinned.

Ric Rac Rose Rings

Seeing Anna make these adorable rings, inspired me to finally decide to make some of my own.
Thankfully, I had ric rac in my "stash" that I bought at a garage sale for next to nothing.
I know there is a reason I hoard crafty goodness!

This white one is probably my favorite.
I had very small vintage ric rac that I used for the flower.



 I also made these other roses.
I followed this tutorial.






I also pinned this fabric flower from fabric envy a few months ago.
Photobucket
I made these five flowers.
It was the first time I made a covered button.
That was slick.
Not sure what I will do with these yet.
Maybe a headband?
Thoughts???




What have you made lately that has been inspired by pinterest?

1 comment

  1. I love anything flowers!!
    Found u over at GSC!
    New follower! (;

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top