Garage Sale Finds Friday

I'm afraid garage sale season is winding down.
I've had a few final hurrah's and won't stop searching for those signs, but unfortunately, this will probably be our last garage sale finds Friday.

I did find a few things last week that are worth mentioning.
I picked up these really cool red lanterns for $1 each.
I have a hard time passing up lanterns when I see them.
When they are red {my favorite color} it's even harder!


Last week I wrote about the garage sale finds I helped score for the most beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony I've been to in a long time.  If you missed it, you can read more about the details here.
This milking stool was one of those deals that wasn't mentioned last week.
I picked it up for $1 and I *think* that it's dying to be painted.
What color would you suggest?


I also picked up this simple and small vintage suitcase for $1.


I have a little obsession with vintage suitcases, but this one is so small and compact, I knew even my husband wouldn't have an issue with it because it didn't take up a lot of space.
Double score!


I'm always on the look out for window panes.
You can read more about my vintage window {and door} finds in this past post.
Even though this has a tag for $3, I actually only paid $1 for it.
You can visit here to find some of my negotiating tips.
Negotiating is one of my favorite things to do at garage sales!
Never pay full price people!


I picked up this massive linen canvas for $3.  
I'm not sure what to do with it, but the possibilities are endless!
Do you have any suggestions for me?


So those are a few of the things I found at garage sales this past week.
What did you pick up?

No comments

Back to Top