Cinco de Mayo recipe round up

If I had to pick any one kind of food to eat for the rest of my life, it would be hands down be Mexican food. I love fresh salsa and could eat it by the spoonful! Not that I need another reason to make Mexican food but I'm fairly certain that if you needed a reason, Cinco de Mayo could be it. I've put together a round up of some of the best Mexican foods so that you can celebrate Cinco de Mayo to the fullest. Now you can find all these great recipes in one place! You're welcome. 

cinco de mayo recipe round up




cinco de mayo dips, salsas and guacamole recipe round up

Corn and Black Bean Guacamole
World's Best Guacamole 
4 Ingredient Guacamole 
Guacamole
Spicy Mexican Corn Dip
Fiesta Chicken Enchilada Dip
Copycat Chipotle Tomatillo Salsa Verde
The Best Pico De Gallo



cinco de mayo drinks and side recipe round up

Slow Cooker Spanish Rice
Mexican Sour Cream Rice
Restaraunt Style Refried Beans

Authentic Horchata
The Perfect Margarita


cinco de mayo dinner recipe ideas






Now head to the store, pick up some limes and get chopping! Happy Cinco de Mayo to you!

No comments

Back to Top